Understand Men Review
Giving women the key to unlock the secrets of men.
Any woman that’s ever been in a relationship with a man will be the first to tell you that men are different. Women spend most of their lives trying to figure out the secret to unlocking the opposite sex, what they want, what they need and why they act the way they do. If you’ve ever struggled with wanting to understand the men in your life more, then there’s a seminar that can help. You can attend this free seminar by Alison Armstrong to get a better understanding of men. Through UnderstandMen.com, you can register and reserve your seat to the Understanding Men web site.
- Free seminar
- Several seminars available
- Book available for those that can’t attend seminar
- Ability to immediately apply what you learn
- Deep insight into men’s behaviors from seminar
- Seminars held in limited cities
- Not much information other than schedule and generalizations
- No specifics on who leads/teaches seminar
- Three hour seminar
- Learn unsuspected ways men are responding to you
- Learn to avoid the relationship crash
- Learn how to tell if a man is attracted to you
- Unlock the door to a different way of relating to men
- Seminar fee is normally $45, but you can register for free
Making Sense of Men is a seminar that’s in place to help women understand men better. UnderstandMen encourages women of any age who have been or want to be in a relationship to attend, to better understand the different variations of men’s behavior. What have you got to lose? If you can’t make it to any of the seminars, you can order the 80-page book by Alison Armstrong. Either way, you can come away with a new level of clarity about men.
Understanding Men, Understanding Man, Understood Men, Understand Man