You never know who you will meet from your graduating class.
After high school, it’s easy to lose track of people with everyone going off to college and starting their lives. Sometimes you want to get in touch with old classmates to see what they’re up to or just say hi, but it can be hard to find them. Classmates.com hopes to help you find who you’re looking for. Classmates has a database of schools throughout the country and will allow you to search for classmates and contact them. It's a fun way to reconnect with past loves, old friends and make new unexpected friends.
- Ability to search for classmates by graduation year
- Ability to see upcoming event for your class
- Post photos and see updated photos of friends from your class
- Free membership available
- Most features are available only with the Gold (paid) membership
- Lots of ads throughout site
- Member List from your class
- Photo Albums
- Message Boards
- Contact classmates
- View who’s been looking at your profile
- Dating profiles available
- Invitation only photo albums
- Free membership available with limited features
- Gold Membership $15 for 3 months; $39 for 1 year; $59 for 2 years
Classmates.com is a site with a simple layout to help you get in touch with old friends. The features that it offers are simple, but effective. If your high school reunion is coming up, or if you just want to see what everyone is up to, Classmates.com might be the way to go. You can always sign up for free to see how many people from your class are registered and then make your decision about upgrading to the Gold membership package.
Clasmates.com, Classmate.com, Class Mates, Class-Mates, Classmates.com